Thursday 22 November 2012

New recruit

Risha, if you are reading this, your little girl is doing beautifully. Risha brought Bella to us over the weekend. She has done an incredible job saving this little wombat from the condition she was found. Now Bella resembles a 'fat tick' and is the picture of health. She has arrived at Sleepy Burrows to start her wombat journey to eventually be released back into the bush. And if it wasn't for Risha, she would not be here.

I've also put a photo up of Boney Bum caught on the night cam. You can see from his head that he is taking the fighting head on but no change to him of late so that is good news. It means they are sorting themselves out and no 'new damage'. There was a lot of screaming and somebody being chased at about 2am this morning and I would imagine it was Boney Bum chasing Moses possibly? Or Daphne chasing Moses. But glad to see they are accepting the new release into the bush.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u so much to donna and phil bella is a beautiful little girl who I miss so much she was a big part of my life who I could of keept forever but in the end if I did I was being curewl to her I love her so much and if u ever meet Donna and phil u know ur baby's is safe and loved the first minute they seen then so thankyou so much for taking my baby and I'll try get down Xmas / new years please give her a BIG kiss and cuddle from me and tell her I love and miss her so much love u bella and thankyou again donna and phil

    ReplyDelete